Sunday, June 8, 2014

Family visit

We visited my aunts and cousin in Minami Osawa in Tokyo. They served us all kids of food one after another!






This is a sneaky pic that William took of Jared by his phone.


As usual, we walked to the coffee house where they wanted to take us. This place was where my uncle (passed away in March) said he wished my papa can have the coffee there because it's so good. He was affected by alzheimer so he didn't remember he already passed away. We also took a bus to get there, it's been decades since I took a Japanese public bus. The picture below is William's pic taken by his phone.







We arrived at the coffee shop.





The food has arrived.






This area is very pretty with many maples and parks, very well maintained.













Some family pic time. I made them laugh first. As always, I took 3 shots.




My cousin took this one for me.





 This picture is an unusual one, but I had to post. When my uncle passed away, they had a hard time finding a pic of him smiling, or not even a recent pic. They remembered the pic that I took when we met them the last time 2 years ago, which my uncle was smiling in the pic. The pic became his funeral pic. This is why it's important to have a good pic of every family member. I hate to be photographed but I realized again, how important to have at least some decent photo. I wished I took a better pic back then but it was taken in a hurry so the pic was a bit blur... 




2 comments:

  1. Very pretty nature pics! Coffee shop looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! It is great to see everyone together having a great time. I am so glad to see You in the pictures now. William's picture of Jared is great very artistic.

    ReplyDelete